We ate, we drank, we reminisced, we bonded with loved ones both near and over technology (we can probably all agree that Zoom was the real VIP of 2020), we laughed, we cried and the Australian Heritage Homes team is over the moon to greet this new year of 2021.
New years are always a funny thing and they’re something that we make a point of celebrating every time the clock strikes 12. We do this for a few reasons:
- We’re so proud of everything that we accomplished last year.
- Posts like this (hopefully) showcase the importance to us of honest and transparent dialogue with you – our valued community of both current and prospective customers.
- We can’t wait to discuss what we’re going to achieve in the coming year. Bonus points on this one for hearing feedback. What worked for our customers last year? What could we do a lot better this year? Don’t fret – we love constructive feedback and always will.
More than anything, new years are fresh starts. The term ‘fresh start’ is subjective depending on your goals. Here are some of ours:
- Communicate with you faster. We’re pretty proud of the speed at which we respond to your queries and questions, but there’s always room for improvement. This year, we’ll ensure that we answer the phone faster, email back faster and set up in-person appointments faster. Home construction can be stressful. We want to be there with you the second you decide that this year is the right time to build your dream home.
- Appreciate the little things. This might sound like an odd resolution for a business, but if 2020 taught us anything, it was perspective. We’ve realized it’s more important than ever to take stock at the end of a job about what worked really well and sets us apart from the competition in the industry. Check out the Featured Homes part of our site to see some of our favourites from last year.
- Expand where we work. We love the communities we get to engage with, each holds a very special place in our heart. We thrive on learning about different areas and cities – everything from their topography to the community culture. So, why shouldn’t we share the love? We’re looking to build wherever you need us to – just give us a shout and we’ll talk through what’s feasible for your dream home construction.
- Tell the stories of our wins. This goes hand-in-hand with item number two, but it’s also our incentive to drive our readers back to the site. We love constructing the articles and write-ups about the properties that we’ve worked on. Each is as different and special as the customers that we work with. We love that. We’ll continue to share these on the site and we invite you to check back on a regular basis. Maybe you’ll find inspiration for your next project…
Questions? Let us know! And the happiest of new years from the Australian Heritage Homes family.